Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Transformers - E-Hobby - Shining Ultra Magnus

Shining Ultra Magnus






This particular piece was limited to just 800 pieces world wide and was released in Japan back in 2000 for the 20th Century Toy Museum toy show at the Mitsukoshi Department Store. This piece is one of my Pride and joy in my collection and it's extremely hard to find nowadays.

Back when it was first released..i really didn't bother with it or think too much about it... after all.. Ultra Magnus wasn't a really interesting toy/mold to have.. and since I've already got the G1 vintage.. there really wasn't anything that really attracted me to this particular piece... I only decided to get this piece in 2003 after I've manage to find the Diaclone version. it was a 2 pcs set on ebay and i grabbed it without thinking much about it... it was only much later did i realized that "Shining Ultra Magnus" is quite rare to come by or own :)

Ultra Magnus's Robot Modes


Ultra Magnus's Vehicle Modes


Honestly..i much prefer Ultra magnus vehicle mode to that of his robot mode.. and putting the vehicles together does gives me a sense of satisfaction hehehe

Cheers!!!
N_M

No comments: